Xamarin C# ( CSharp )
Click here for the full details of the xamarin course in Philippines
Why Xamarin is the best way to learn csharp c# this year?
Training for developing Xamarin mobile app could catapult your career in a few years
Enroll now in our Xamarin training course here in Philippines
Why C# ( csharp )? Why Xamarin? And why here in the Philippines?
- C# is an OOP programming language that is easy to learn
- Xamarin is owned by Microsoft,
- Philippines because Filipinos also speak English, low cost of living
Learn C# and mobile development at the same time through our Xamarin bootcamp programhere in Philippines.
Xamarin Training Philippines official page
You can also go to the page above for more details of what we are doing.
XAMARIN TRAINING PREREQUISITES:
It is necessary to be familiar with OOPS concepts for the Xamarin online training in Bangalore. Good knowledge of C# or .NET programming languages and concepts are mandatory for this course. Additionally, it is required for you to have an understanding of OS X usage and navigation. Enroll in this workshop, add to your skill set and excel in your career.
Starting with Xamarin
- Xamarin for Android
- Microsoft acquires Xamarin
- Activate the IDE for Xamarin development
- Xamarin for Windows Phone
- What is Xamarin?
- Checklist for Xamarin development
- General tour of Xamarin Studio
- Use Xamarin Test Cloud
- Xamarin for iOS
- Explore the Xamarin tools in Visual Studio
- Explore the Xamarin projects in Visual Studio
- Explore the parts of a Xamarin Android app
- Compare Xamarin Studio and Visual Studio IDEs
Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android
- iOS Application Structure
- Android Application Structure
- Native Platform features and Architectures
- iOS and Android Life Cycle
- How do Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Android Interact and Compile to Native Environments.
- Calling native functions and libraries.
- Compiling and Running Native Builds.
- How do these Native SDKs differ from Xamarin Forms.
- Basic Controls – Editor, Images, Labels
- TableView Control and ListView Control
- Custom Controls For each platform
- Accessing Native Controls via Dependency Service and Dependency Injection
- Web View Control
- Accessing Web Services on each platform
- Accessing Native Features of platforms
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Communications
- Using Compiled Libraries (Subject to Source, target platform and format of library).
- Using Dependency Services for Platform Specific Libraries
- Shared Projects
- PCL Solution
- Introduction to Forms
- Xamarin Forms XAML basics
- Building Controls with XAML and C#
- Data Binding
- Working with Controls
- Controlling Styles and Custom Controls
- The Native Directory Structures
- Using SQLite with different platforms in PCL
- Using SQLite with different platforms in Shared Project
- Accessing Application Folders and Shared Folders
- Adopting the Code to Platform specific Folder structure
- Accessing resources from Shared resources
Accessing application resources
- Accessing resources from Android Project
- Accessing resources from iOS Project
- Accessing resources from Shared Code Project
- Optimizing the Compile Resources and Libraries
- Tweaking the compiler settings for Processing
- Localization using RESX Resource
- Testing and Publishing